Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dun. Dun. Duuuun.

That's right folks, good ol' Gym Bag Boy is back, albeit under my new alias, IEat Sammich! After a little bit of motivation, I've decided to take a swing back into the blogging world. As of right now, I've still been quite active on Runescape. I'm currently 92 combat, with 1646 total, and still rising. I'm not too sure of my goals right now, other than the fact that I'm slowly working my way to 99 magic. It's going to be a long road, but one that I really want to venture on! I have about 7,000 yew longbows and nature runes waiting in my bank for the bonus experience weekend coming up. I'm stoked to see how many levels I can get those few days!

With the coming of my return also comes some news which was sad to me...the pixelated life of a person who never really knew me, but I was always a big fan, has ended. As I have read, Sir Timothy Gold closed his runescape career, presumably permanently. As I have said, I never really talked with Timothy, and we were never really good friends, but I greatly enjoyed reading his blog. May all of his upcoming adventures be great.

In other news, my best friend, Full Of Pie, is only ONE LEVEL AWAY from 99 agility! that's right, we're going to be cape twins! I'm so happy she finally found the motivation to finish up what she and I started so long ago. GO PIE PIE!! Can't wait for her party!

With not much else to say, I will end with saying that I hope my second time around the blog will be much better. I will try to update once or twice a week, sometimes more if possible. See y'all on the flipside!

Gym Sammich Boy.

4 comments:

  1. You have a nice blog here! I will be saving this page to my favorites for sure. I just visited a site with great articles are here.
    gym bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you guys use screen capture for your games?
    Screen Capture

    ReplyDelete