Sunday, November 22, 2009

Introductions

Hello, fellow bloggers. I just wanted to start out by introducing myself. My Runescape name is Gym Bag Boy, formerly know as (originally) Twilight4222. I have been reading many other Runescapers blogs, such as the blog of Avicile Mohaili, one of my best friends in Runescape, the blogs of Timothy Gold, Merch Gwyar, and Kitt Fox, who is unfortunately stopping her blog very soon. All of the buzz of blogging has made me decide to make my own, thus here we are.

As you may have read on Full Of Pie's blog, I am in the middle of a conquest for 99 agility, one of the most elusive 99's. I am currently 96, hoping to be 97 sometime this week, hopefully Thursday. As I can't think of much else to say, I will leave on saying thank you to Merch Gwyar and Full Of Pie for showing me these blogs, I hope it will be a lot of fun for me. Thank you for reading!

Until Next Time....

1 comment:

  1. Wooooooooooooot!!!!! Twi Twi got a blog!!!!1 BTW you're famous!!!

    http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?autocom=blog&blogid=1729&showentry=46926

    ReplyDelete