Thursday, December 17, 2009

AAAH OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 99 AGILITY!!!!

You read that right! I'm finally 99 agility!!! After all the months of hard work, the tens of thousands of laps around the courses, I've finally done it. I'm a master agilifyer! I'm still amazed at that fact. Granted, this is a day late, but I've been enjoying my cape and 99 way too much! Infact, my fancy blue and red cape still has that new cape smell, haha. Well, other than the dedication of my 99 to Full of Pie, which as some of you know was my biggest force driving me to get 99, and I love her to death. I couldn't have asked for a better friend to help shove my stubborn ass to get this amazing 99. Also, although not as big of a force, I'd like to give a shout to "Canting Away" and "clantast1c", along with all of my friends who are so dear to me, though not mentioned, (:-P) for keeping me sane the whole time!! ha!

I'm going to put in a few pictures of the 99 party, the cape, and some other random stuff. Since getting 99, I have been pursuing a much higher total level, with 2 level ups in runecrafting, and a level up in magic, now 53 and 70. I have been crafting Astral runes, with about 5000 essence left to go. I have found what a good money maker it is! Well, I'll probably be skilling until I find the motivation for my next 99, most likely Thieving, as I'm quite content with my cape. I'll leave you with all the pictures I've taken the past 2 days.





2 comments:

  1. I loved as much as you’ll receive performed right here. buy runescape accounts online I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers however this post is genuinely a fastidious article. I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

    ReplyDelete