Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Inactivity

There's been a few reasons I haven't posted the past few days. One, I have been under the weather, but am seeming to keep things under control now. Two, there hasn't bene much occurring with me, other than Agility. Also, I have been very busy with school and work, so even though I'm continuing Runescape and Agilifying, I haven't been able to reach out to the blog much. I will attempt to start blogging more than I have the past few days. Right now, I'm down to about 700k to 98 agility, so I should acquire 98 sometime next week. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Luck!

    I must admit, I don't know how you cope with agility, I am one of those who would rather watch my brains sliding down the wall with a bullet decorating them than doing endless rounds of Atoll, each to their own I guess lol

    http://runescapemoneyguild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete