Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas...Eve!

I know, I know, I fail at keeping up to date with my blog. But it's been because I've been super busy with working on my own stuff in rs. As you may have seen from previous posts, I like to let my pictures do the talking, which I will do here. I have made up my mind to go for 99 Thief, but much in the Full Of Pie methodology, it will be at a slow pace (although not shown in these pictures) I have been doing all around work on just about everything, and my total has soared the past couple of days.

But, before I get to the pictures, I would like to talk a little about the event, which I found was quite original and quite fun. It dealt with Mr. Scoruge (couldn't make the connection at all....) who, being the grumpy gills that he's always seen as, Captures Ol' St Nick! *Gasp!* So the Snow Queen entrusts you and your Snow Imp from last year, (If you were around, Mine was Charlie) and you go about an adventure posing as all 3 ghosts, of Past, Present, and Yet to Come, to show Scoruge the error of his ways. Upon release of Santa, a feast, along with a new Candy Cane weapon, are yours. I had (along with a great deal of lag) a lot of fun with this Event, and hopes that Jagex keeps them coming!

Now, on to the Pictures!!! here's a large assortment of the levels I've gotten the past week. Hope you enjoy!






















Whoa, that's a ton of levels!! Currently, I'm working on crafting 10,000 pure essence into natures, along with getting my thief up to 70. After that, I'll probably hit Thief hard till 99! I'll keep posting all these crazy levels I get!

In the words of Pie,
Till Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment